As I promised Wednesday, I am back and ready to share whats been going on the past month! Today I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!
1. My most exciting news came in the middle of March when I received my provisional acceptance letter to the School of Education! I just finished MATH 2008 and ISCI 2001 so I will be receiving my official acceptance sometime next week after grades are final.
2. Last week I received my student teaching placement for next year, which is at a wonderful elementary school in my district. I conducted my observations at this school and I instantly fell in love with the students, faculty, staff, and the overall school environment! I am so blessed to be placed at this school next year and I cannot wait to begin my student teaching.
3. After countless hours of practice with Photoshop I've officially launched Teach*Pray*Love Designs! I have fell in love with designing and I am anxiously awaiting new blogs to design. If you are interested in a new blog design check out a few samples of my work here!
4. In case you have not heard, Erin Condren launched her new line of teacher lesson planners this week! There are so many different choices, but I've narrowed it down to my top 3 choices and I need your opinions. Which planner design should I choose?
Choice Number 1
Choice Number 2
Choice Number 3
5. Finally, I could not give you an overview of the past month without introducing you to this cute guy! His name is Bentley and he has been a big part of our last few weeks of school. My friend recently got married and her husband bought Bentley for her for a wedding present. Since they are both full time college students and little Bentley was still too small to go through the dog door she had no choice but to bring him to school. :) I was able to puppy sit for her while she was taking a test and let's just say that I never thought a little puppy could wear me out in such a short amount of time.