photo home_zpsc8caf559.jpg photo meettheteacher_zpsfd51474c.jpg photo shop_zps7be86085.jpg photo contact_zpsd85dcf04.jpg

1.11.2014

We're Engaged!

Good Morning!
I know I have neglected my blog and my lovely readers, but I have a good reason this time.
Cody and I are engaged!

We are both very excited and I am excited to share this journey with my readers.
The past few months have been incredibly busy, but yet a wonderful blessing for both of us.
 I spend the majority of my time student teaching at the greatest elementary school with the best faculty, staff and students. In addition, Teach*Pray*Love Designs has been a huge blessing the past few months as I have been steadily working on blog and invitation designs.

 I have been incredibly blessed the past few months with a wonderful teacher education program, a great placement school, and now a loving fiance. I miss blogging and I hope to be back very soon, but until then just know I will be enjoying my life with my new fiance.
 photo PostSignature_zps782a7ed0.jpg

1 comment: