I love learning about new people so I am super excited to link up with Grade Three is the Place for Me for her Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop.
- what state you are in
- your current teaching position
- your teaching experience
- when you started blogging
- share a blogging tip / blogging resource
- I live in Georgia.
- I am currently a student.
- At the end of this semester I will have completed 30 observation hours (10 in a special education preschool classroom and 20 in a Pre-K classroom). I also completed a student internship in high school with Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th grade.
- I started my blog on July 28, 2012 so I am definitely a newbie!
- I recommend finding tutorials to help you get started. I also recommend using a lot of pictures in your posts to hold your audience’s attention and to make blogging a little more personal.
Well that's it for today! Now hop on over to Grade Three is the Place For Me to join this awesome newbie blog hop!