photo home_zpsc8caf559.jpg photo meettheteacher_zpsfd51474c.jpg photo shop_zps7be86085.jpg photo contact_zpsd85dcf04.jpg

12.18.2012

Advent Calendar Swap

I'm dropping by today to link up with Sara from Miss V's Busy Bees and Sarah from Notes from a Newlywed for the Advent Calendar Swap reveal!

Advent Calendar Swap Button

My swap partner was none other than the lovely Amy from The Resource(ful) Room. She made me the most beautiful, vibrant, and colorful advent calendar jar that I can't wait to use for years to come!


Thank you so much Amy for the wonderful swap!
 photo PostSignature_zps782a7ed0.jpg

8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS. I am in love with that idea! Thank you for participating & linking up!! :)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! Amy did a great job!

    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of
    Firsties

    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did do a great job! I love my advent calendar and I can't wait to use it for years to come. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. fun!! did she send you the jar too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! What a great & creative advent calendar - might have to copy this for next year ;)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! When I pulled it out of the box I was thinking the same thing. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete