photo home_zpsc8caf559.jpg photo meettheteacher_zpsfd51474c.jpg photo shop_zps7be86085.jpg photo contact_zpsd85dcf04.jpg

12.28.2012

Holiday Recipes: Blue Ribbon Carrot Cake

Happy Friday!

As you all know, today is the last Friday in December as well as the last Friday in 2012, which means today I will share with you the last of my favorite holiday recipes!

Source

Enjoy!

 

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! I took a few days off from blogging to spend the holiday with my family as well as to help Cody get ready for his cruise to the Bahamas. He will be back on Monday and I'm hoping I can convince him to write a guest post about his trip, but we will just have to wait and see! 

Have a Great Weekend!

 photo PostSignature_zps782a7ed0.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's so delicious Kelly! I'm sure you'll love it. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Yuuuuum! Carrot cake is my favorite and I cannot wait to make this :) I am thrilled that I found your blog and am happy to be your newest follower! Thanks so much for sharing and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrot cake is my favorite too. :) I'm glad you found my blog and I'm so glad to have you as my newest follower! I hope you enjoy my blog. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. Deeelicious! I will definitely be keeping this recipe. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete