photo home_zpsc8caf559.jpg photo meettheteacher_zpsfd51474c.jpg photo shop_zps7be86085.jpg photo contact_zpsd85dcf04.jpg

12.19.2012

Oh, How Pinteresting {Christmas Edition}

Today, I am linking up once again with Michelle from The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting! In honor of Christmas next Tuesday, I've decided to dedicate this weeks Oh, How Pinteresting to Christmas themed pins!



Let's start pinning...

Inspirational

Keeping Christ in Christmas
Source
Christmas Sign. for unto you is born this day, in the city of David, a Saviour,which is Christ the Lord.
Source

Wedding

Christmas wedding cake
Source
christmas wedding
Source

My Style

Peppermint Nails -- Christmas Nails
Source
party sparkles
Source

Food and Drink

Gift in a jar idea.  Holly Jolly Christmas Hot Chocolate Party Favors #christmas #partyfavors
Source

Christmas Morning Breakfast
Source

 Classroom

Winter Holiday
Source

Christmas teacher gifts
Source

For the Home

Hot Chocolate Bar
Source

Source

What are you pinning?

 photo PostSignature_zps782a7ed0.jpg

10 comments:

  1. I just love the Luke 2 christmas trees! It has Luke 2: 8-14 on a few different trees and I have totally thought about printing them out and framing them to line the hallway in my home one year! That is one of my favorite Bible verses and I just love that our family recites it as our Christmas prayer each year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a great idea to line the hallway in those verses! I will have to remember that when I decorate next year. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from OHP...love all your Christmas pins! Love the gold dress and the jingle bell/candle decoration. And my wedding cake looked just like that one except it has roses on top! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the gold dress as well, but I think the jingle bell/candle decoration is my favorite pin! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. That sparkly dress is to die for! And those nails are stunning!

    Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish I could do my nails like that. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE your pins!! Totally put me in the holiday spirit! That dress is fabulous!! Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! :)


    www.mandyshippe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for becoming my newest follower! I love that dress as well. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Found your blog through the linkup. Cute pins!! I love the last two, it would all look great in my house, ha! Hope you have a great day! :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found my blog Rachel. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete