photo home_zpsc8caf559.jpg photo meettheteacher_zpsfd51474c.jpg photo shop_zps7be86085.jpg photo contact_zpsd85dcf04.jpg

12.10.2012

Christmas Trinkets and Traditions Swap

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Cody and I spent our weekend studying for finals, which you can imagine does not make for an exciting weekend.  However, I just finished one of my finals about 10 minutes ago so I only have two finals left until Christmas vacation. :)

I am dropping by today to link up with Sarah Grace from gracefully made, Amy from Taking Steps Home and Laura from A Hearty Overflow to share my Christmas Trinkets and Traditions goodies!


My swap partner was none other than sweet Laura from A Hearty Overflow. We have so many things in common like our love of photography, sweets, and of course the LORD. Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello!

Cell Phone Camera = Worst Picture EVER
Laura sent me a beautiful angel ornament that says "fill your life with joy." How perfect! She also sent me some sweets and a recipe for homemade macaroni. Laura, how did you know one of my favorite foods? I also received a lovely card full of holiday traditions that I cannot wait to share with my family one day.
Thank you so much Laura for the wonderful swap. :) I loved getting to know more about you and your traditions!

 photo PostSignature_zps782a7ed0.jpg

11 comments:

  1. aww that sounds like a cute swap! I love family traditions and am so excited about the new Traditions me and my hubby are starting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great swap! I hope you can join us for the next one. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I had so much fun doing the swap! Glad you like your ornament... and macaroni!! I'm making it this weekend for some friends who helped us move not too long ago. It seriously makes enough to feed an army haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the swap, especially the ornament! I'm glad the macaroni makes enough to feed an army because I have a boyfriend that can eat as much as an army. Haha! :) Thanks again for the great swap!

      Delete
  3. I love seeing what everyone else received in the swap! Hope you had a wonderful Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing what everyone else received too! I hope you had a wonderful Monday as well. :) Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. Great gifts from Laura!!! :)
    That is a beautiful card, and andes mints...LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved my package! Laura is the best. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you found me Lindsey! I hope you are enjoying my blog. I love a good giveaway so I will definitely come by to enter. :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete