photo home_zpsc8caf559.jpg photo meettheteacher_zpsfd51474c.jpg photo shop_zps7be86085.jpg photo contact_zpsd85dcf04.jpg

12.21.2012

Holiday Recipes: Shrimp Dip

Happy Friday! 

It is time once again for me to share with you one of my favorite holiday recipes! This weeks recipe is Shrimp Dip, which has been a holiday favorite in my family for as long as I can remember. My Grandmommy use to make the Shrimp Dip for all of our family gatherings, however, this year she passed down the shrimp dip torch to me.


Directions

In a large pot, bring to a boil 1 - 2 pounds of shrimp and a few teaspoons of Old Bay Seasoning
Allow the shrimp to continue to boil on high until they turn pink and begin floating to the top of the pot
Rinse the shrimp in cold water and drain
Peel, devein, and finely chop the shrimp then set aside in the refrigerator
Blend all of the ingredients together except for the shrimp
Fold the shrimp into the mixture bowl and refrigerate overnight for best results
 Keep refrigerated and serve with chips or crackers

Enjoy!

 photo PostSignature_zps782a7ed0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment