photo home_zpsc8caf559.jpg photo meettheteacher_zpsfd51474c.jpg photo shop_zps7be86085.jpg photo contact_zpsd85dcf04.jpg

12.20.2012

Thankful Thursday!

...
Source

Today, I am thankful for...

my Savior, Jesus Christ (after all He is the reason for this lovely season)
 time off from school
the 4.0 GPA I maintained this semester despite many, many obstacles
Hallmark Christmas movies
the time I'll get to spend with my family during Christmas
Revenge on Netflix
Bath and Body Works Shea - Infused Cozy socks (with grippers!)



What are you thankful for?
 photo PostSignature_zps782a7ed0.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the high GPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list!! I am loving time off! I hope you have a relaxing break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sarah Grace! I hope you are enjoying a relaxing break as well. :)

      Delete
  3. Super cute blog!! I just found you!! Merry Christmas!! Now following you!! http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/2012/12/holly-bloggy-exchange.html
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for becoming my newest follower Stephanie! I hope you are enjoying my blog. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete